Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 6- 30 facts about me!

I decided I would skip day 5... It is a little ridiculous if you ask me. However, here are 30 facts about me.... if I can think of that many!
  • I am a perfectionist
  • I love my husband
  • I love God
  • My favorite color is red
  • Favorite ice cream is good ol' fashion cookie dough
  • I hate a messy kitchen
  • Im not a fan of school
  • ...But I am pretty smart
  • I love photography
  • My favorite football team is the Steelers!
  • I LOVE pasta
  • I love basketball, but fail to really have a favorite team
  • Babies and elderly are my weakness
  • ...also pazookie
  • I am a germaphobe
  • I recently learned that I am a pretty good cook
  • I am never late
  • I have the worst anxiety ever
  • And I tend to be a little pesimistic... Thanks DAD! =P
  • I can be extremely optimistic though... after something bad happens...
  • My patience SUCKS
  • Im part of the national honor society
  • I am a mix of a million different personalities
  • I am a huge Dexter fan!
  • I am not really picky at all... except when it comes to mushrooms and sometimes onions...
  • I hate confrontation
  • The one thing I regret is not continuing gymnastics
  •  I hate SoCal and the stupid Famous clothing.
  • I have a hard time finishing things
  • I like to read... But always stop halfway for some reason =P
That was hard. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment