Monday, February 7, 2011

Time to get movin!

I have decided that today is the day that I am going to begin my whole work out routine! I am determined to get in the best shape =] And not only that but also to KEEP UP WITH IT! Goodness I swear I work out for 3 days and I am done... no more of that... Im sticking with it. So anyone that I am with, if I even look at unhealthy food or I am dreading a run.... FORCE ME TO DO THE RIGHT THING! I have just been super tired and lazy lately and I HATE it. I know its from lack of... anything really... I havent been eating right or working out. I know I am not fat by all means, but I just wanna start feeling better =] Grocery store today for fruits and veggies! Today marks my lifestyle change!

No comments:

Post a Comment