Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 4- My views on religion

God is good. I know that my life has been so blessed. I cant even explain how lucky I am. Sometimes I think about the negative things that have happened in my life, but I still cant be angry with God about any of it, because when he closed one door, he always opened another. It has made me mature and grow up, things will change and people will die, its just a fact of life. When I accepted Christ into my life, it was this life altering experience. I wish everyone could experience it. Some people think that having a relationship with God means you have to be perfect, and thats so not true! I know I am not perfect by any means, and I know God understands that too, considering we were born sinners. All it is, is striving to be better. Not to let this world suck you in. I am happy because I have a relationship with God. Without that, I would not have a happy marriage, I would not accept my brothers death, I would not be a good friend, nor a good wife, none of it. With God I can do anything. We all mess up but God is forgiving =] I cant imagine my life without Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment