Friday, January 28, 2011
Day 2- Where Id Like to be in 10 years
In ten years, I want to have stability. I've lived my life moving around from place to place, it would be nice to have a house that Joel and I can build and create a stable environment for our kids. I know I hated not staying in one spot for long, not being around family hurt the most. I hope to have 3 kids in ten years, with the same silly husband I have today =] I hope our marriage is stronger then it has ever been before. The house we build (fingers crossed) will be made in northern Arizona, not too far away from family, and I want to have a yard for our dogs and kids to roam. Also an open house, I want it to be open and bright, to be inviting for others to come over. I want our house to be the "get together" house and always have a holiday party, football Sunday, and other celebrations. I want to be an Ultrasound tech, work 2 or 3 days a week, and have my photography business. I am praying that I will be able to do photography and it take off so well that it is my number one line of work. There is something about it that I absolutely love! I love the feeling of taking a picture, and being able to change aspects of it just to enhance the beauty in in already. Even just stopping time, for me, is the most amazing thing. I have a bad memory as it is, so by taking a picture that I can look at later and remember the day helps so much. Which is why it would be so awesome to stop time for so many other people too! I know it might be hard at first to get going, but I enjoy it so much that I dont care if it takes a while, I just have to keep telling myself I can do it. Its funny how ten years can seem so far off but really, it will come so quick. Im excited for my future with Joel and a family one day. We have so much to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment