First off, alcohol... I think its something people struggle with no matter how severe. Its one of those things that can be fun once in a while, and in moderation; or can be a problem, doing it all the time. Its one thing when you are hanging out with some close friends and are having a good time, and its another when you cant go a couple days without it. I'm not saying anyone is perfect, and who's to say where the line gets drawn, I'm just saying people need to recognize when they cant have fun unless they are drinking. I personally think alcohol is your worst best friend, its always fun in the moment, but then the next day or a few hours later your regretting many things. "Wow I shouldn't have drank so much" or "Wow I feel like crap" or "Wow I wish I wouldn't have said that"... So its funny that no matter how terrible we feel, we always go back to it eventually... odd. Anyways, so drugs... I have some harsh feelings towards drugs. I am tired of hearing people say that weed cant kill you. When my brother died, I realized people don't have a clue. There are so many things that you do know about weed, like what it is laced with. My brother would have woken up when he started smelling the smoke from his car if it wasn't for the fentanyl in his system. Obviously it was a freak accident and to this day we cant explain how the car caught on fire, but all we do know is he didn't wake up when he fell asleep in the parking lot with the car running. I also feel like people should grow up, kids in 7th grade are smoking weed, so do you feel cool doing something children are doing? And to those kids, live a normal life instead of getting wrapped up in something that will ultimately make you so unhappy. Uhg. This topic really annoys me to be honest. I hate drugs... all of them. It just proves how unhappy this world is. If you need drugs to make you actually feel something... its sad. Completely sad that I will have to raise kids in this world some day. Rest in Peace Jaison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment