Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Expected...

Well, its Wednesday. The day that i actually expected a letter. And as i had said before, expecting things will lead to disappointment. Boy am i disappointed. Feels like i haven't talked to him in a year and its only been since Friday. You never really understand the depth of distance, and then add no communication. I don't even have words for how i feel at this point. I miss him so much, and i just want to hear him tell me its going to be OK. Its really starting to kick in that he is gone, i know that he is safe and everything, but i don't know what exactly he is doing and there is no way for me to know at all. All i can do is assume, and i hate assuming. I am so ridiculous that i actually am contemplating going to the mailbox again, just to make sure its not in there. Its easy for something to get lost in a 2"x 10" box, right? My letters are starting to get kinda depressing, because I'm used to telling him exactly how i feel every second my mood changes, and guess what... he is still getting that. Maybe i should try to refrain from that. Considering my state of mind is just sad=[ Well, not much to say today, just sad.

Praying for a letter soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment