
Two letters in two days! How unexpected. Ever notice how when unexpected things happen it makes it 10 times better then expected things, and atleast with unexpected things its impossible to set your self up for dissapointment because there is no way of knowing what is going to happen. Its funny, i went to the mail box "just to check", knowing fully well that i would 9 chances out of 10 not get a letter, and when i opened it up and saw it i flipped! I ran home so fast and couldnt even breathe to read it to my mom and it was the sweetest thing! Obviously they are all the sweetest things =] This one was especially sweet cause it had a poem and a promise. The promise is to write me a poem every single week, about 9 more poems to go Joel! So far im on letter #24 only 63 more to go for me! Im so lucky to have such an awesome guy in my life. I dont even know what to do with all of this happiness he gives me. What did i do to deserve this amazing, caring, creative, and loving guy? Im just so lucky. I love these letters, just gives me a reminder that he is missing me just as much as i am missing him. Well, better start writing letter #25...
I loved you then
I love you now
I'll love you forever
♥
Every night love.



No comments:
Post a Comment