I haven't written in here for a long time. All my motivation is in California =[ I guess I should give an update though considering I started this so that when I forget things I can look at this and remember! So first of all Joel graduated! One of the best moments in my life. All I could do was shake. It felt so weird that finally after all the waiting I was actually looking at him. He looked so handsome, i just wanted to run out to him during the moto run! It didn't help my anxiety when it was just a tease to be able to see him and not even get to talk till later, and thenn for him to have to go back to his barracks that night and have to wait till the next day for him to finally be on leave. But every part of the waiting was so worth it. I'm so proud of him and everything he went through. I'm so lucky. He is such an amazing person; I have to thank God that he has put a person so special in my life that makes me a better me, and who is on his walk with Christ right beside me. Hand in hand. While he was here I had gotten really sick and had pink eye. It was miserable. Therefore not too many pictures were taken haha. But we did have an awesome time while he was back, and spent as much time together as possible. Its just crazy to think that he was here for 17 days and yet it seemed so short, but 17 days during the 3 months he was gone took FOREVER. I'm hoping that I will be able to go visit Joel after graduation for memorial day weekend since he has a 4 day weekend! It does suck that he can't be here for my graduation or for my party, but we signed up for this I guess! So here are some of the pictures from when he came back! More for later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment